1. Which two months are the best for establishing a lawn?
2. When is the most important time to fertilize your lawn?
3. What is the most common tree on the planet?
4. Which will last longest before breaking down in your garden--granite or stoneware pottery?
5. Which is worse for the environment--a brick patio or a deck?
6. A stamp that reads "SPF" on 2 x 4s stands for what?
7. What would be a great landscape use for a used tire--the kind we discard every day?
8. What is more important when planting a tree--a wide hole or a deep hole?
9. Which of the following factors is the least important to successfully growing a plant?
- Sunlight exposure
- Soil Color
- Amount of water
- Amount of fertilizer
- Soil Ph (acidity/alkylinity)
10. Rank the toxicity of these chemicals:
- Road salt